Actualizar los Mapas del Navegador

Tema en 'Car Audio y Multimedia' iniciado por moli, 21 Ago 2016.

1. Danifranco

Danifranco Forero Activo

Motor:
    1.5 EcoTSI 150 CV
    Versión:
    X-Perience GO
    Color:
    Blanco Bila
    ya es que al cambiar uno el otro se me cambio solo

2. Skynet137

Skynet137 Forero Habitual

No debería ser asi, solo debe modificar la fecha del archivo que sobrescribes. No se si después de meter la sd en el coche la fecha del otro archivo se modifica, me extraña pero en el pc sólo copiando ese archivo, esa fecha de modificación tiene que ser distinta. Comprueba si lo has hecho bien.

3. Danifranco

Danifranco Forero Activo

Motor:
    1.5 EcoTSI 150 CV
    Versión:
    X-Perience GO
    Color:
    Blanco Bila
    en eso estoy

4. Kalato

Kalato Forero Experto

Motor:
    2.0 TDI CR 150 CV 4Drive
    Versión:
    Xcellence
    Color:
    Blanco Nevada
    Eso es que seleccionaste los dos y copiaste los dos, si no es imposible, repite los pasos y repetimos solo overall jejejejej

A Danifranco le gusta esto.
  5. Skynet137

O has copiado los 2 archivos o has vuelto a copiar el achivo overall.nds en la 1430 y no en la 1730.

6. Danifranco

Danifranco Forero Activo

Motor:
    1.5 EcoTSI 150 CV
    Versión:
    X-Perience GO
    Color:
    Blanco Bila
    Acabo de hacerlo y por fin lo conseguí muchas gracias chicos lo que me a costado

A Skynet137 le gusta esto.
  7. Skynet137

8. Gn6

Gn6 Forero Activo

Motor:
    1.4 EcoTSI 150 CV DSG-7
    Versión:
    FR
    Color:
    Blanco Nevada
    Todavía no hay mapas high 192 para unidades seat no hackeadas? Espero q no sea el fin de las actualizaciones…

9. Skynet137

Aun no esta en el servidor, supongo que tiene que ver el que tengan que hacer esa modificaciòn a la de vw para que funcione en unidades Seat. En el estándar no sucede y por lo tanto es la misma que vw.

10. toni_46

toni_46 Forero Novato

Motor:
    1.4 EcoTSI 150 CV DSG-7
    Versión:
    FR
    Color:
    Blanco Nevada
  11. Tell

Tell Forero Novato

Motor:
    2.0 TDI CR 190 CV 4Drive DSG-7
    Versión:
    Xcellence
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    [QUOTE = "Jose Soria, post: 479514, member: 3580"] By the way, we are commenting this afternoon in the León forum. It seems that the maps for the NaviSystem Plus (v192) downloaded from the VW website do not include, for For whatever reason, the SEAT unit ID.

In my case, if I have been able to update to that version, having it hacked (it is seen that in addition to eliminating the MapCare limitation, it also eliminates the browser ID check) but from what is commented on in other international forums, if it is not hacked does not accept them (although the MapCare is still in effect).

Also, the unit number does not appear in the information screen of the browser.

[ATTACH = full] 57422 [/ ATTACH]

Greetings, [/ QUOTE]
    I read with interest your import of map 192 with update software plus comments on Leon's thread. Do you know if the Chillout mib tool was used? It was the FeC VW navigation or the Seat ones were used. I'm trying to determine if you followed Chillouts.

2021/2022 Maps update! (Download here) — SEAT Leon FR, 1.5 л., 2020 года на DRIVE2

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and lost Mib1 card solution

Chillout's answer for me follows that post. Some ambiguity in what FeCs were used. I wonder if you guys are using the same thing.

12. Jose Soria

Jose Soria Forero Experto

Versión:
    FR Plus
    Hi @Tell

No, I have not used the Chillout software. My MIB2 drive was already hacked when it was installed in my car. I have not had to modify anything additional in the unit to update to version v192.

Regards,

A Tell le gusta esto.
  13. Mgpiqueras

Mgpiqueras Forero Activo

Motor:
    2.0 TDI CR 150 CV
    Versión:
    Xcellence Edition
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    A ROMANOL le gusta esto.
  14. Tell

Tell Forero Novato

Motor:
    Versión:
    Xcellence
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    [QUOTE = "Jose Soria, post: 480445, member: 3580"] Hi [USER = 12858] @Tell [/ USER]

No, I have not used the Chillout software. My MIB2 drive was already hacked when it was installed in my car. I have not had to modify anything additional in the unit to update to version v192.

Regards, [/ QUOTE]
    Suppose those mega file links you see. I will get a modernizer to make my own instead of breaking it myself and then paying to fix it.

15. Tell

Tell Forero Novato

Motor:
    Versión:
    Xcellence
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    [QUOTE = "Jose Soria, post: 480445, member: 3580"] Hi [USER = 12858] @Tell [/ USER]

Regards, [/ QUOTE]
    @Jose Soria

I can as a favor. Can you provide a picture of the installed and uninstalled FeCs from the menu screen? That I think can solve how it is working. Thanks.

16. Mgpiqueras

Mgpiqueras Forero Activo

Motor:
    2.0 TDI CR 150 CV
    Versión:
    Xcellence Edition
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    A mi me ha pasado exactamente igual, al final me baje la versión EU1_STD_1730 que ocupa unos 6 Gb, pero me gustaría poder solucionar lo de el mapa completo

17. Mgpiqueras

Mgpiqueras Forero Activo

Motor:
    2.0 TDI CR 150 CV
    Versión:
    Xcellence Edition
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    A mi me paso lo mismo, pero saque y metí la tarjeta varias veces y me la reconoció

18. Jose Soria

Jose Soria Forero Experto

Versión:
    FR Plus
    The FECs that I have that end in FF are the following:
    • 023000ff
    • 033000ff
    • 063000ff
    • 073000ff
    The FEC code used by SEAT's NaviSystem Plus maps is 073xx.

A Tell le gusta esto.
  19. Tell

Tell Forero Novato

Motor:
    Versión:
    Xcellence
    Color:
    Gris Rodium
    [QUOTE = "Jose Soria, post: 480484, member: 3580"] The FECs that I have that end in FF are the following:
    • 023000ff
    • 033000ff
    • 063000ff
    • 073000ff
    The FEC code used by SEAT's NaviSystem Plus maps is 073xx. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks. We are led to believe that the Seat FeC are eliminated, so from that list I think it slides like Audi, Bentley or Porsche. But Seat remains largely (its previous version of the map). We know VW and Skoda have dropped mapcare so you don't see them listed.
    The attached table is that of the documentation of the Mib tools that presents them. I think that's how this exception works the most, whatever it is.

1447 firmware ?. Suspect you may have one of the modified Mega versions loaded with the FeC via an FeC build tool. While the Mib tool also works with stock firmware, 1376, 1409, and 1447, it imports unsigned FeC and makes exceptions, whatever it is (I think it means it hangs on the read file until something works I guess). Think those megafiles read unsigned FeC as they are modified. You have the latest I think. Just a Porsche Leon you;).
    I am installing a modernizer for the job.

Screenshot_20210604-082742.png

20. petrus

petrus Forero Activo

Motor:
    2.0 TSI 190 CV 4Drive DSG-7
    Versión:
    FR Edition
    Color:
    Rojo Velvet
    Hay que prestar atención para extraer la tarjeta SD: el manual de usuario explica el proceso que hay que seguir para expulsar la tarjeta con seguridad. No puede hacerse "a las bravas" :thumbsdown:
    2021-06-04.png
    2021-06-04 (1).png

A Nokianero y ANLUMAR les gusta esto.